My first notebook
My First Notebook is the essential notebook for keeping track of your baby day by day. The essential moments of everyday life will be able to be recorded: feeding, care, sleep, appointments... This guide is also filled with advice pages to accompany you during these first three months. Create your memories and remember them.
"What time did he eat again?", "How long were his naps today?", "When did he first say the word mommy?" Many parents will face these questions every day... and yes, along with restless nights, you have to remember these little pieces of information.
Reassure yourself and get rid of this unnecessary stress by writing all this information down in a notebook.
118 interior pages
Information and memory pages
● My notebook: first name/date of birth/place/weight/height
● My first photo
● Information about the parents
● The birth: what an adventure
● My family photo
● My first times
● My first month (1 page/day)*
● My second month (1 page/day)*
● My third month (1 page/day)*
● My weight curve
● My height curve
● My appointments
● My little notes
● Baby's bath
● Finding your body
● Organic cosmetics for baby
● The different types of skin
● Focus on atopy
● Hair loss after pregnancy
● The benefits of baby massage
● Endocrine disruptors
● Mommy tips
* Date - Mood - My feedings (breast or bottle)
My sleep - My diapers - My notes
● To organize before the arrival of your baby, to slip into your maternity suitcase
● To offer to celebrate the arrival of a baby
● Suitable for homoparental families
● Language: French
● Dimensions: 14.8 x 21 cm
● Language: French
● Color printing
● 118 interior pages
● Silver-colored metalized spiral binding
● Hard cover
Shipping costs* :
- 3,99€ in relai point
- from 4,99€ at home
- Free from 55€ of purchase
* In Metropolitan France
48 hours from Monday to Friday
Return possible within 14 days after receipt of the order
This booklet is available in this box
The notebook of the first days of baby's life
My First Notebook is the essential notebook to follow your baby day after day. You will appreciate its soft and refined design to note all the important steps of your baby's first months.
All the essential information is written in it every day: feeding, care, sleep, appointments... You can even take it with you when you go to the midwife or the pediatrician.
But not only that, we have also included several pages of advice on "finding your body after childbirth", "breastfeeding", "baby's skin types"... several themes are covered. Tell us about your delivery and the first meeting with your baby. You can even stick pictures of him and your family.
This booklet is a real precious help for yourself or as a gift. In addition to making your daily life easier, you will enjoy writing down these memories. Slip it into your maternity suitcase to have him close to you from his first days.
Practical format with a spiral that can be placed in the diaper bag to take it everywhere with you. Believe us, you will enjoy reading it again, alone or with your loved ones, in 1 year, 5 years and even in 20 years with your child.
On répond à vos questions
Yes it is better but the booklet is blank to allow you to fill in your dates. You can start as soon as your baby is born, 15 days or 1 month later.
You can follow the baby for 3 months.
In the tracking pages, you can note:
- Today's date
- Feedings (breast or bottle)
- Sleep (time and duration)
- Diapers (time, urine, stool)
- A "note" part to add elements
Yes, you can also find Mon Premier Carnet in the box "Mes Petits Trésors" !